A Trusted Environmental Compliance and Asset Management Provider
A leader in the regulatory environmental compliance for aboveground and underground storage tanks. JMM continues to grow and has proven its sustainability in regulatory compliance and asset management.
- JMM Global acquired by Titan Cloud Software, a leader in cloud software for retail and commercial fuel providers.
- JMM signs a Fortune 500 Northeastern Petroleum and Petroleum Products company for inventory reconciliation and reporting purposes
- Two environmental consulting organizations sign with JMM for compliance, regulatory affairs, and inspections using SIMS.
- Began rebuilding entire data system to integrate into BSM Technologies business intelligence framework
- Acquired by BSM Technologies, a Toronto based telematics company
- Large transportation services organization signs with JMM for remote monitoring installations and upgrades. Post install JMM will provide 24/7 remote monitoring and call center services.
- JMM signs an Oil and Gas Exploration and Production company for 24/7 remote monitoring and call center services
- JMM signs a company recognized on Forbes Largest Private Companies list in the Convenience Stores & Truck Stops industry for multiple services within the APEC system
- Celebrated our 10 year anniversary
- Conducting business as JMM Global and expanded global presence to Canada, Europe and South America
- JMM signs a Retail and Convenience Store partner and expands services into inventory reconciliation for reporting purposes
- JMM signs an agreement with a player in the Gas Station industry to moving its services off the mainland to the South Pacific
- Signed a partner in the Gas Station industry located on the west coast.
- Began providing compliance and inventory management for both UST and AST for a major company in the Waste Management industry.
- Started providing environmental compliance and regulatory affairs services for an organization in the Freight Forwarding Services industry.
- JMM sells a software license to an organization in the Convenience Stores industry . The first annual subscription model agreement.
- JMM opens a satellite office in Oceanside, California
- JMM launched APEC in a limited release for the purposes of tracking significant operational compliance events
- Changed name to JMM Management Group, LLC.
- JMM signed a partner in the restaurants industry as its first fully outsourced UST compliance management product offering
- Company was founded and acted under JMM Environmental, Inc. Performing environmental compliance consulting to several major oil companies.
JMM Global, a Titan Cloud Software Company, is comprised of industry veterans that are now regulatory compliance consultants. We use our collective 80 years of experience to provide an entire suite of services focused on reducing the complexity and liability associated with storage tank systems. JMM offers environmental compliance, fuel inventory management, and mobile inspection survey solutions.
Latest Blog Posts
5 Characteristics to look for when choosing a storage tank...
on July 30, 2018 at 8:01 pm
There has been a lot of talk and even more confusion about Underground Storage […]
Revised Regulations for Underground Storage Tanks; What you...
on May 31, 2018 at 9:18 pm
Its crunch time! Are you prepared for the Environmental Protection […]
Monthly UST Walkthrough Inspections are your Friend
on May 24, 2018 at 2:20 pm
We’ve all heard about new federal regulations taking effect this October. […]
What is IoT and how can it affect your business
on May 21, 2018 at 9:19 pm
The Internet of Things (IoT) is rapidly changing how individuals live and work. […]