Increase your Efficiency and Performance
Ideal for Vendor Management Inventory (VMI) and remote inventory monitoring, the GW7000 is the next generation in web-based monitoring hardware for pressurized tanks. Avoiding tank outages is critical to industrial gas distributors. The GW7000 and the secure web interface, IMS, mitigates tank outages, violation of customer SLAs, and reduces the logging of miles for unnecessary product deliveries.
- 3G Cellular Module with 2G Fallback and 4G (LTE) Future Proofing your Hardware Solution
- Integrated GPS Receiver Allows you to Map the Location of your Telemetry Units
- Connect to an 4-20 mA, HART, or UART Sensor
- Cutting-Edge Lithium-Ion Batteries with 20+ Year Service Life
- Cloud Connectivity via Inventory Management System (IMS) Platform and Custom API’s
- Firmware Updates Performed Over-The-Air (OTA)
- White Label Branding Available
- 4 Ports Available to Monitor 4 Different Tanks (Custom Solutions for up to 20 Tanks Available)
- Solar Powered Eliminating the Need for Line Power (optional)
- Route Optimization and JIT Delivery
- Predictable Inventory Management
- Tank level Read Frequency Every 10 Minutes Providing Near Real-Time Tank Level
- Customizable Transmission Frequency from Every Hour to 24 Hours
- Near Real-Time Altering when Low, Very Low, and Critically Low Product Thresholds measured
JMM Global, a Titan Cloud Software Company, is comprised of industry veterans that are now regulatory compliance consultants. We use our collective 80 years of experience to provide an entire suite of services focused on reducing the complexity and liability associated with storage tank systems. JMM offers environmental compliance, fuel inventory management, and mobile inspection survey solutions.
Latest Blog Posts
Preparing UST Systems for Winter
on December 3, 2019 at 3:23 pm
Winter seems to have come quickly this year with many states having already […]
5 Characteristics to look for when choosing a storage tank...
on July 30, 2018 at 8:01 pm
There has been a lot of talk and even more confusion about Underground Storage […]
Revised Regulations for Underground Storage Tanks; What you...
on May 31, 2018 at 9:18 pm
Its crunch time! Are you prepared for the Environmental Protection […]
Monthly UST Walkthrough Inspections are your Friend
on May 24, 2018 at 2:20 pm
We’ve all heard about new federal regulations taking effect this October. […]
What is IoT and how can it affect your business
on May 21, 2018 at 9:19 pm
The Internet of Things (IoT) is rapidly changing how individuals live and work. […]